- Personnel Assignment Chart
- Organization and Functions Guidelines (ROF)
- Organization and Functions Manual (MOF)
- Position Classifier
Board Agreement No. 075-2023-PP.
- Modification of Article 72, sub-item 6.1. of Appendix 02, and Section V of the Contracting Regulations of PETROPERÚ.
Board Agreement No. 120-2022-PP.
- Include as an additional condition to those provided in literal y) of article 5 of the Regulation, that a supplier not domiciled in the country will be contracted "when provided by express mandate of Law or Supreme Decree".
Board Agreement No. 094-2022-PP.
Include the following as grounds for non-application of the PETROPERÚ Procurement Regulations:
"aa) To hire specialized services for the legal defense of workers, former workers; members of the Board of Directors and former members of the Board of Directors; Chairman of the Board of Directors and Former Chairman of the Board of Directors, Chairman of the Integrity Committee and Former Chairman of the Integrity Committee; whose legal actions are initiated by reason of the exercise of the functions or assignments made to the aforementioned officials of PETROPERÚ.
Likewise, to hire expert services in accounting, economic or related matters; that are required to complement the legal defense of officials or former officials of PETROPERÚ, detailed in the previous paragraph".
- The repeal of the provisions of article 47.n) of the PETROPERÚ Procurement Regulations.
- Include the following as grounds for non-application of the PETROPERÚ Procurement Regulations:
- Board Agreement No. 079-2021-PP that approves a new cause for non-application of article 5 of the PETROPERÚ Contracting Regulations:
z) the hiring of Healthcare Providers (EPS).
- New Regulation of Acquisitions and Contracts of PETROPERÚ (effective as of June 28, 2021).
- Modification to the Procurement and Contracting Regulations of PETROPERÚ S.A. (valid as of 09.01.2019).
- Regulation of Acquisitions and Contracts of PETROPERÚ S.A. (valid as of 04.07.2017).
- Directive of Information Requests Attention Procedure - Law 27806.
- Transparency Directive of PETROPERÚ.
- Board Agreement No. 050-2021-PP, designates the official responsible for preparing and updating the Transparency Portal and appointing officials responsible for providing public access information of PETROPERU.
- Austerity, discipline and quality measures in spending and personnel income for fiscal year 2023.